Friday, July 9, 2010

Teriyaki Boy's Oyako Don



Now, this ultimately made the first half of my day (the second half I completely owe to my favorite 2 pc crispy strips with rice in KFC).

Teriyaki Boy's Oyako Don is a very low-profile donburi in the vast portfolio of known dishes in this restaurant. This is actually just the second time I ordered this and this I owe to one of my good friends at work. I have perenially ordered my regular Sukiyaki Beef Teriyaki Don until I finally realized it was one of the most sinful dishes ever invented in the planet - beef bacon strips (yes BACON! which is one of the oiliest food in existence) topped with egg and coupled with probably 2-3 regular cups of rice.

I recently switched to this healthier yet completely filling option in T-boy. At Php160, you already get your quick fix! It's rice topped with steamed chicken and egg strips - tastes just right and not bad at all for someone who plans to go on a diet. :p

So for those of you out there who haven't heard of this yet, go try it out. With less oil, you get almost the same amount of happiness derived from its more sinful counterparts!

2 comments:

  1. SUPER miss t-boy food! lalo na nung high school pa ako at hindi pa ako vegetarian. anobuzzzzz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just revived my blog hahaha. See you soon Jenna!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...